Willamette Valley Grown & Crafted promotes and supports regional creators of high-quality food and beverages through our brand. We provide opportunities for our members to increase their visibility with local and regional audiences. We aim to solidify the Willamette Valley’s reputation as an international culinary destination that attracts tourism, investment and thoughtful innovation to our region.
The Willamette Valley Grown & Crafted brand allows consumers to trace products to their source and understand all this region has to offer: fertile soil, clean water, sustainable agriculture, quality ingredients, integrity and craftsmanship in production, and a rich food culture.
By becoming a member, your business will be recognized for these traits and will help us foster a robust food and beverage industry that is recognized as a premiere source of natural, sustainable, and organic foods.
- Your business or farm/ranch must be located in the Willamette Valley and owned by an Oregon resident. (Exceptions may be made for businesses started by an Oregon resident where the main production facilities remain rooted in the Willamette Valley.)
- Your business must be registered with the state of Oregon’s corporate division and must have an EIN registered with the IRS.
- Sustainable agricultural and business practices are at the heart of Willamette Valley Grown & Crafted. However, we know there are many interpretations of both. We believe that consumers deserve full transparency, therefore we ask that member businesses pledge to share their farming, processing and business practices with their customers.
- Your business logo, image and contact info on Willamette Valley Grown & Crafted website with embedded link to your site
Unlimited License Use
- Of the Willamette Valley Grown & Crafted logo on your website and product packaging
Marketing and PR Opportunities
- 2019 -2020 placement in digital Grown & Crafted ads at the Eugene Airport
- Use of Willamette Valley Grown & Crafted pre-printed and fully branded marketing materials
- A Willamette Valley Grown & Crafted window cling for your establishment
- Brand promotion through shelf tags and other signage in stores
- Print, digital, and social media ads and earned media opportunities promoting the brand throughout the valley (and eventually the state)