Membership for Growers and Crafters
If you are a “grower” (farmer/rancher) or “crafter” (food/beverage processor) working to provide food for our community, the Willamette Valley and beyond, sign up for our Promotional Membership and gain visibility for your products with local and regional audiences.
- Your business or farm/ranch must be located in the Willamette Valley and owned by an Oregon resident. (Exceptions may be made for businesses started by an Oregon resident where the main production facilities remain rooted in the Willamette Valley.)
- Your business must be registered with the state of Oregon’s corporate division and must have an EIN registered with the IRS.
- Sustainable agricultural and business practices are at the heart of Willamette Valley Grown & Crafted. However, we know there are many interpretations of both. We believe that consumers deserve full transparency, therefore we ask that member businesses pledge to share their farming, processing and business practices in their member profiles.
Fill out a preliminary application here.
Promotional Membership Benefits
- Your business profile on Willamette Valley Grown & Crafted website with member logo, photos and embedded link to your site
Unlimited License Use
- Of the Willamette Valley Grown & Crafted logo on your website and product packaging
Marketing and PR Opportunities
- 2019 -2020 placement in digital Grown & Crafted ads at the Eugene Airport
- Use of Willamette Valley Grown & Crafted pre-printed and fully branded marketing materials
- A Willamette Valley Grown & Crafted window cling for your establishment
- Brand promotion through shelf tags and other signage in stores
- Print, digital, and social media ads and earned media opportunities promoting the brand throughout the valley (and eventually the state)
Promotional Membership Rates
|Number of Employees*||Annual Fee|
|2 to 5||$ 200|
|6 to 10||$ 250|
|11 to 25||$ 400|
|26 to 50||$ 650|
|51 to 100||$ 850|
*Number of Employees is defined as the annual AVERAGE full-time equivalent staff, including seasonal and migrant workers.
Please complete our online membership application (even if you are a renewing member). We will respond with an invoice and a link for you to set up a login and password that will allow you to create and manage your business profile.
We offer membership to businesses that are central to and supportive of the food and beverage industry at a sliding scale rate of $150 to $500. Benefits include:
- Your logo (with link to your site) on the affiliated Supporting Members page
- A window cling for your establishment:
- Proud Supporter of Willamette Valley Grown & Crafted
- Proudly Serving Willamette Valley Grown & Crafted Products for restaurants
- Proudly Selling Willamette Valley Grown & Crafted Products for grocers
General Supporting Members must also complete our online application.
If you are a grocer or a retailer please fill out this application.
Restaurants have their own application form as well.
Willamette Valley Grown & Crafted will give our region’s foods and beverages recognition as the best the land has to offer. This phrase will become an assurance of quality ─ a premium brand that stands out among its peers. Consumers will know that whether they buy blueberries, cheese, granola, or cider ─ if it says Willamette Valley Grown &Crafted, its taste will be unrivaled.
The brand will allow consumers to trace products to their source and understand all this region offers: fertile soil, sustainable agriculture, quality ingredients, integrity and craftsmanship in production, and a rich food culture.
As a member of the Willamette Valley Grown & Crafted brand, your farm or food business will be recognized for these traits and will gain visibility to local, regional and national audiences.
Willamette Valley Grown & Crafted is a project of the Willamette Valley Sustainable Food Alliance, a 501c6 Trade Association working to support and promote a thriving and sustainable food and beverage industry in the Willamette Valley. The Alliance owns the trademark for the Willamette Valley Grown & Crafted logo.