The Willamette Valley Sustainable Foods Alliance is a 501c6 regional trade association of food and beverage businesses and proud home of the Grown & Crafted brand.
The Willamette Valley Grown & Crafted label connects you to the source and all that our bountiful region has to offer: fertile soil, clean water, sustainable agriculture, quality ingredients, integrity and craftsmanship in production, and a rich food history and culture.
To support and promote a thriving and sustainable food and beverage industry in the Willamette Valley.
We envision a robust food and beverage industry in the Willamette Valley that is recognized as a premiere source of natural, sustainable and organic foods.
What we do
We promote member businesses through the Willamette Valley Grown & Crafted brand, organize educational and training events, and offer opportunities for networking and collaboration in the food and beverage sector.
Why we do it
Our members provide creative solutions to a broken, industrialized food system. “Fixing it at home” creates a ripple effect that impacts other communities and inspires the next generation of farmers, processors and food innovators.
- Living and working sustainably
- A robust local food economy as a tenant of sustainability
- Collaborating to make things better for all
- Our community
- Full transparency
The Willamette Valley Grown & Crafted label positively impacts our local economy
- It increases the visibility of locally grown and value-added products for area consumers
- Identifies quality Willamette Valley products for statewide, national and international buyers
- Generates awareness of the quality and diversity of Willamette Valley’s agricultural products
- Showcases the many high caliber food processing businesses located in our region
- Positions our regional products as prized and valuable
- Invites visitors to share the bounty and identifies the region as a food tourism destination