The Willamette Valley Sustainable Foods Alliance is a 501c6 regional trade association of food and beverage businesses and proud home of the Grown & Crafted brand.
The Willamette Valley Grown & Crafted label enables consumers to trace products to their source, and understand all that the region offers: fertile soil, sustainable agriculture, quality ingredients, integrity and craftsmanship in production, and a rich food history and culture.
To support and promote a thriving and sustainable food and beverage industry in the Willamette Valley.
We envision a robust food and beverage industry in the Willamette Valley that is recognized as a premiere source of natural, sustainable and organic foods.
What We Do
We promote member businesses through our Willamette Valley Grown & Crafted brand, organize education and training events, and offer opportunities for networking and collaboration in the food and beverage sector.
Why We Do It
We do what we do to create a better world for everyone. Our members provide creative solutions to our broken, industrialized food system. We hope that by “fixing it at home” first we can create a ripple effect that will impact other communities and inspire the next generation of farmers, processors and food innovators.
- Living and working sustainably
- A robust local food economy as a tenant of sustainability
- Collaborating to make things better for all
- Our community
- Full transparency
The Willamette Valley Grown & Crafted Label Positively Impacts Our Local Economy
- It increases the visibility of locally grown and value-added products for area consumers
- Identifies quality Willamette Valley products for statewide, national and international buyers
- Generates awareness of the quality and diversity of Willamette Valley’s agricultural products
- Showcases the many high caliber food processing businesses located in our region
- Positions our regional products as prized and valuable
- Invites visitors to share the bounty and identifies the region as a food tourism destination