- Your business profile on Willamette Valley Grown & Crafted website with member logo, photos and embedded link to your site
- A rotating “Spotlight” ad on home page will be available for an additional fee
Unlimited License Use
- Of the Willamette Valley Grown and Crafted logo on your website and on product packaging
Marketing and PR Opportunities
- Use of WVG&C pre-printed and fully branded marketing materials
- Various print, digital, and social media ads promoting the brand throughout the valley (and eventually the region)
- Annual promotional events (including Fun with Fermentation)
- Local and regional opportunities with potentially 150+ like-minded businesses, including workshops and panel discussions on industry/food sector issues
- Free admission for you and your staff to educational forums, networking opportunities and exclusive sponsorship opportunities at events
Sustainable agricultural and business practices are at the heart of Willamette Valley Grown & Crafted. However, we know there are many interpretations of both. We believe that consumers deserve full transparency, therefore we ask that businesses interested in becoming members pledge to share their farming, processing and business practices in their member profiles.
To become a member
- Your business or farm/ranch must be located in the Willamette Valley and owned by an Oregon resident. (Exceptions may be made for businesses started by an Oregon resident where the main production facilities remain rooted in the Willamette Valley.)
- Business must be a registered organization with the state’s corporate division and must have an EIN (not social security number) registered with the IRS. Willamette Valley Grown & Crafted memberships are not available for individuals.
- In the spirit of full transparency, your business agrees to share farming, processing and business practices in your application and your member profile.
|Number of Employees*||Annual Fee|
|2 to 5||$ 200|
|6 to 10||$ 250|
|11 to 25||$ 400|
|26 to 50||$ 650|
|51 to 100||$ 850|
*Number of Employees is defined as the annual AVERAGE full-time equivalent staff, including seasonal and migrant workers.
Please complete our online membership application (even if you are a renewing member). We will respond with an invoice and a link for you to create a login to manage your profile.